Why Bartlett Tours
“We had a great time with you on the Palm Springs Tour. We’ll be going again on another trip.” ~ Susanne B.
This is why our clients travel with Bartlett Tours. We have been serving Mohave County in Arizona for over 20 years. Each tour is fully escorted by it’s the owners Mike & Leeann Keys and we reward frequent travelers with free lunches or dinners at Shugrue’s Restaurants in LHC. Safe:
- Travel with escorts and professional driver on each tour.
- We use only transportation companies with drivers and equipment that meet the highest standards.
- Safety briefings are held at the beginning of each trip.
- Experienced and professional drivers deal with the congestion and traffic.
- Your automobile is left in a fenced parking lot.
“Thanks for the excellent way you cared for all 47 passengers on the Tuacahn trip.” ~ Vicki G.
- Seldom are you required to handle your luggage outside your room.
- All aspects of the tour are planned for you; transportation, lodging, meals, admissions, most tips, etc.
- Rest stops are planned for every 2 hours typically. An on-board restroom is available for emergencies.
- We typically are assigned a very late model Prevost Motorcoach, with seat belts, leather seats, WiFi, power outlets, and DVD screens and speakers in the coach..
- We provide bottled water and snacks on a regular basis throughout the trip.
“Orchids to Mike & Leeann Keys for a great trip along the Calif Coast. Lots of laughter and new friendship were made. Keep up the good work.” ~ Jack & Connie F.
- Group travel is FUN.
- Everyone is given the opportunity early in the trip to introduce and tell a little about themselves.
- At meals, rest stops and on the motorcoach new friendships are formed.
- While we are traveling, information is shared about the areas where we are traveling.
- Along with information, funny stories and jokes are shared that always results is a good laugh.